Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Graduation Week

Wow! it has been a long stressfull, but extreamly FUN week. Sorry i haven't written in a while, ive been busy. Where to start...well, like the title says, it was graduation week. That meant Baccalaureate on Wednesday, Honors Convocation on Thursday, and Commencement on Friday. Meanwhile having to be up at 6:30am to go to school and practice for all of those. So that took up the bulk of my day.

Luckily i was on rest and recovery week, so i didnt have to ride much, or hard.

After Commencement on Friday, and getting my GED, allthe seniors went over to the middle school for Project Graduation. 11pm-4am we partied, played basketball, rode a mechanical bull, battled like gladiators, purchased auctioned items, and the best part....played Black Jack. It was fun, one of the last times I'll see alot of those people ever again.

Well I didnt really want to get up the morning after. But Saturday was my Open House. So i was up at 10:30am, after only 5 and a half hours of sleep. (i need at least 8 or i get cranky) I had to help clean the house, then i was off for four hours to go to four of my other friends open houses. When i got home, the party started going. People were flowing in from 6pm-10pm. I saw alot of family members i havent seen in a while, along with some friends who i havent hung out with lately. The coolest part of my party was the cake. Everyone knows i love cycling, and that Lance is my hero. Well my cousin, who is a chef, decided to make my cake and have some fun with it. Here is a picture. I thought it was pretty cool.

Well around 10:30pm people started leaving, by 11pm only my freinds (and lots of them) and family remained. After four hours of "meet and greet" and "thank you" I finaly got to hang out with my freinds. We swam and sat in the hottub, but around 1am i got really tired and irritable, so i went to sleep. The funny thing is...nine of my friends were still here with three of my brothers and one of their friends. They were there untill 4am. True friends right there haha! Alot of interesting things happened, but by far the most hilarious...my second oldest brother Eric (24) had one box and two bottles of wine, so he was....yeah. Well my freinds Elisa and Cat convinced him to shave his legs from his knees down. He wrote me when he got to Seattle the next morning, it said "what happened last night.

Sunday involved sleep a few open houses, and another late night at my house full of swimming. I shouldnt have stayed up late, becasue Monday was Memorial day, and i had a parade to be in at 10am. After the parade (jackson high school marching band) i went to the lake then came home and had people over to swim, we also had a fire going to make smores.

It has been a busy week! Now you know how it happened.

5 comments:

James Anderson said...

Congrats!

Doug said...

How did Cedar Creek go?

Anonymous said...

Well, Cedar Creek?

Anonymous said...

Put the cheeseburger down and get typing :).

Elisa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was a fun night....