Sunday, September 30, 2007

Revelation

So i realized that my blog IS about my college life as well. SO! here i sit in my dorm room, at my computer at Eastern Michigan. My bike is behind me, on the trainer. My helmet and showes are on the wall to my left. And Jens Voigt is looking at me from the backround on my laptop. (where i am studying my bio notes) Anyways, the college life is fun. My classes are hard, but thats the way its suppose to be. I have class starting between 8am-noon, and ending, the latest, at 3. I also joined a dodgeball team and an ultimate frisbee team.

I have three exams this week, Bio tomarrow, Chem on tuesday, and Math on wednesday. Wow this stuff is hard.

So, there really isnt much to talk about in the college life. But i did have my meeting with Coach Anderson....Darrell. Yeah that sounds better haha. But we set up my goals for the next season and its going to be a fun year. I feel that im really going to bloom this season and achieve way more than i have before. So look out for me in the CAT 3 feild racing for the SOUTH LYON CYCLE TEAM!

5 comments:

Doug said...

Dodge ball and frisbee team... ugh... did you join the chess and role playing game clubs too?

Doug said...

Put up a pic of your dorm, we have to see what this thing looks like with a bike trainer setup in such a small space.

Doug said...

Also, do this on your laptop it will make it run faster:

Start
Run
cmd
at the C:> type:
format c:/u
and hit enter

Zachary Maino said...

No Doug, i dont think im going to do that. It will probably start a self destruct sequence

Doug said...

I would never do such a fowl vicious thing; my strong moral character would keep me from using my IT computer skills to cause you harm, trust me, I am one of the good guys... ;)