Friday, September 5, 2008

Priority Eve

So I am sitting here in my room at the Courtyard Marriot in downtown Grand Rapids the night before the race.

I got here about an hour and a half before my parents and waited in the lobby for a while. I got to see Jamie Smith, the Colavita girls, Jittery Joes and Team Type one riders all come in. If I had thought about it sooner, I would have asked the Colavita girls if I could have gone on their ride with them, but I failed.

I wanted to talk to the Jittery Joes guys and tell them I was from the team, but they were a little busy and we never really met up after that. (Though they are literally directly across the hall from me.)

There is some party for the Priority race going on next door at the BOB, but I dont know what allows one to get into said party. So I went down to the eve on the ave and walked around with my parents. Now I am about to go to bed, because I am really tired.

School started this week, which is why Im tired, but thats a whole other post...

This race tomorrow is going to be AWESOME! Its going to be fast and its going to be hard. I cant wait.

No comments: