Thursday, September 4, 2008

Trophee Video

Hey all,
Sorry its been a while. I have been trying to get internet access here at school. Then once I got it I have been running around buying books, eating and meeting people. So I had some downtime this morning so I edited these videos. Its not great work, but it gets the point across.

This video was shot while I was driving support for the Womens race. I had a tripod set up in the passengers seat. I have half of the first lap and the entire last lap but to music by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.



This video was shot while I was driving support for the Masters race. The tripod had been taken down at this point and I was shooting the camera with one hand and driving with the other. I was paying attention to the road and the riders, not so much where the camera was pointed, so sorry if the image is less than par. And sorry about the cheesy music.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Yep, its a bike race. You need commentary next time.

Doug said...

Try this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1VEY7ndKCs