Thursday, June 14, 2007

Finaly, some rest!

After four days of reletively heavy riding, i finaly got a rest ish day in. I did and hour and 45 minuets with an average HR of like 127. My freind Kurt, the one who just bought a bike, has been on his bike constantly the past four days. And so we went out into some country roads today. It was fairly flat, and he sat in my draft most of the time. He did a few sprints, because he was feeling good, but i told him not to over do it. So that was my light morning ride.

When we got back to my house, we changed into our swim suits. I ran to the local bike shop (On Two Wheels) and picked up another bike try and two wheel holders for my car.(Im getting ready for La Crosse) then came home and washed my bike for Allen Park.

It was unbelievaly hot today! So i called a few freinds and they came over to swim. I did alot of lounging and just sitting out in the sun. My freinds had all of their horseplay fun. After they left i took a short nap, then i went to Quizno's and then to my freinds house to watch the NBA finals. I really dont care about basketball, so we played Euchre and i came home. Now Im sitting here writing this, contemplating going to sleep, because i have to be at MIS at 6:30 tomarrow morning for work. Well, again, i hope to see y'all at Allen Park on Saturday!

Peace!

No comments: