Sunday, July 8, 2007

Feelin' Hot Hot Hot

Wow, it was HOT out today! As im sittting here, the weather icon on my desktop is saying that its 95 degrees out there. Not an ideal day to ride, but none the less, i rode. I accualy rode for an hour and forty five minuets. I went through 5 bottles of water. (2 of them over the body) It was nice to get back in the saddle for a little bit. Its been a week now with very little riding after i went down at Dexter. So anyways, you guys are watching Le Tour, correct? Anyone else think that Robbie McEwen is insane? He has always been one of my favorite rider, and after todays stage, crashing with 12 miles to go, then winning the sprint by a bike length.....wow. Thats all i can say.

Tomarrow is suppose to be hotter, and im still going to go ride. Hopefully i will see you all at the Common Crit. I wont be at tuesday night crit practice because tuesday is my 19 BIRTHDAY! So i have plans here.

No comments: