Sunday, October 14, 2007

Taking to Coaching

So D and I had talked at one point about me getting my coaching license. The idea is that i get my license, help coach the juniors, just have fun. So today i got on USA Cycling and ordered my Level 3 Coaching pack. So probably starting in January, i will be a USCF Level 3 coach.

I am also debaiting going to a confrance and becomming an ACSM certified Personal Trainer to supplement my coaching status. To top all of this off, im in college majoring in exercise science, and i discovered today that i can (and will) double-minor in business and management.

To make this all even cooler for me. My advisor for the Exercise Science program.... is a licensed cyclist and a Level 2 coach for USCF.

Everyones thoughts?

1 comment:

Doug said...

Hey, it all goes together.