Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tigers Game

So I went to the Tigers game last night.

It was wet.
Cat, my dad and I left Jackson about 3pm and met up with my cousins in Detroit. We got on the 'People Mover' (creative name....not) and went to Greektown. We went to a pastry shop and I got a chocolate concoction. We then walked to Cheli's and had dinner.

From there it was to the stadium. After five ish innings, the rain came down. We stayed untill 10:30 then left. My dad had to be at work at 6am.

It was fun despite the fact that it is the most boring game on the planet.
I don't like baseball.

4 comments:

Doug said...

I agree, down with baseball :). Nice pictures, I see you dumped the $5 Kmart camera.

Doug said...

You still have that 'take the darn picture' look.

Zachary Maino said...

Nope, still using the $5 K-Mart camera.

C said...

I agree with you. Baseball is most boring, drawn out sport I've ever witnessed.

I'd rather watch a chess match.

Did you notice all of the fat people walking up and down the stairs to get their huge hot dog covered in unreasonable amounts of relish and other condiments?

People wear the pro jerseys...

We should have a Professional Cricket League in the states. I'd go to a PCL game just to watch people get creamed with cricket balls. That sounds exciting.