Friday, June 20, 2008

Update

So this week has been pretty boring. I have just been hanging out with freinds, watching movies and eating ice cream. I realized last night that 'Miracle' is one of my favorite movies.

Yesterday I went out for just over two hours doing intervals. I rode from Jackson to Brooklyn, back into town and around Ella Sharp Park 3 times. An awesome thing came out of my ride. A freind I have not seen in over a year, or talked to in a few months texted me asking if I was riding. In short...we ended up hanging out in the park for a while. Its good to see old freinds.

Today I have to get in 4 hours. I am thinking about riding to Chelsea. I will probably head out around 11 ish.

No Superior Bike Fest for me this weekend. Next year I would like to get a group to go.

August 16th - 17th (i think) I am planning on racing the National Criterium Championships in Chicago with a few teamates.

Here is a list of songs running through my head on yesterdays ride...
-Life is a Highway (Rascal Flatts)
-Instanbul not Constantinople (We Might be Giants)
-The Adventure (Angels and Airwaves)
-Sing Sing Sing (Some Jazz Band)
-Don't Stop Believing (Journey)
-Keg in the Closet (Kenny Chesney)
-Better as Memory (Kenny Chesney)
-Malaguena (Blast!)
-Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
-Red Dirt Road (Brooks and Dunn)

Yeah I know....kind of a random list.

3 comments:

Doug said...

what are "freinds"????????

National Criterium Championships in Chicago? Nationals? You sure about that?

Doug said...

Which one are you doing?

Elite Cat. 3 $30.00
Elite 3/4 $25.00

They have a 3/4 group, maybe I should go :).

Zachary Maino said...

Freinds are people I hang out with to have a good time. You should look into them, Doug. haha