Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I know I know I know

I am doing horribly bad with my blog this year. It will turn around here probably next week. I have just been slammed with school and I have a big presentation coming up on Friday that I literally JUST finished (still needs to be reviewed though).

I did however do Fisk Knob this past weekend. 17.4 mile Time Trial out in the middle of nowhere. I managed to ride 65 seconds faster than I have ever done the race for a total time of 43:59. That is an average of 23.8 mph for 44 minutes. As I haven't been training much and have not done any TT work, I was quite happy with my time. It was good enough for 4th in the 20-25 age group and 14th out of like 190 racers.

It was a good test, but there will be a better one this weekend. I am doing both the FRCC and STS training races this weekend. Hope to see you guys out there!

Back to schoolwork now...

No comments: