Monday, November 19, 2007

Seattle


Today after i get out of Math at 3, i am stopping by my professer's office, then i am comming back to my dorm, turn off my computer, grab my bag, and then im in the car and out! I have to drop by j-Town and pick up my brother, then we are off the the WEST COAST...of michigan. My family is spending the night in a hotel in Grand Rapids. At 7:15 tomarrow morning, i will be on a flight to the WEST COAST!...OF AMERICA! So 24 hours from now i will be in Washington State. Every member of my immediate family will be out there for the next week for Thanksgiving, its going to be fun haveing Mom Dad, Greg, Mari, Eric, Catie, John, Pat, and me all together for the first time since my brothers wedding. And the greatest part, i get to ride. My brother has hooked me up with a bike out there, i dont know what kind, but you can be sure you will know when i do. So while some of you are here riding in the freezing rain and wind, you can think about how much fun im having in Seattle (Tacoma actually) riding in the freezing rain and the wind. The upside for me.....look at that picture....yup! :-D

6 comments:

Doug said...

Don't get in a fight with your relatives. Unless your family is like mine, then you cannot avoid it, unless you avoid them :).

Doug said...

Oh, and have fun in the freezing rain of the Pacific northwest. I'll be riding my trainer indoors, where it is warm.

Zachary Maino said...

Have fun on your trainer, dont get a flat tire....again

C said...

Flat Tire on a trainer: Who does that?

Have fun, and don't eat too much of the wedding cake... Actually never mind, you could stand to gain a few (maybe 30) pounds.

Doug said...

I did the flat tire in the trainer.

C said...

Oh man. After reading this post again I realized that I jumbled one of your sentences up and misinterpreted it... I thought having a wedding the week of Thanksgiving sounded odd.

I guess I should read more intently.