Saturday, May 3, 2008

Pre Cone Azalia

So the car is packed for the morrow. It is weird to pack it this time. Usualy I dont bring 3 SPARE wheelsets and the BIG medical kit. But this IS Cone-Azalia.

I know that Scott and Joe are racing tomorrow with me, Chris and Eric opted for the Indiana race with other team memebers. It is going to be rough tomorrow. I switched my tires and am leaving the carbon wheels at home. I hope we can get a breakaway formed, or get our team across the line first in a sprint.

Either way...tomorrow is going to be hard.

3 comments:

Daniel Ritter said...

3 wheelsets?! Dude, one is plenty. And, the Race XXX lites wouldn't have been a bad choice. Bontrager carbons are bomb proof. Matt T. rode ZIPP 303's last year and was fine. The tubular tire is better for a race like Cone anyways.

Zachary Maino said...

Never hurts to be prepared. They werent all for me, they are for my teamates too.

C said...

As far as surface conditions go, I thought Cone was pretty tame last year.