Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bye Bye Teeth

So this morning as soon as class was over, I drove to Jackson and went straight to my oral surgeons office. It was the day every teenager dreads...getting my wisdom teeth removed (10am appt)

The surgery didnt hurt one bit, as I was not awake for it at all. I remember them putting an IV in, and my next memory is waking up when it was time to leave. I remember getting in the car with my mom, and my next thought is waking up on the couch at home at 2pm.

I stayed on the couch untill 3-3:30. Then drove back to school. Now I am currently on Vicodin, Motrin and Amoxicillin for pain and infection.

I have a lot of homework to do this weekend, and a friend from AZ is coming to visit. She and the rest of the group want to go to the club. I will let you guys know if its interesting (because ill be on Vicodin)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crashed on my track bike and hurt my ribs pretty bad.
Took vicodins for about two weeks.....they do stop the pain. Stop taking when the pain is gone...because they do make you feel TOO good.

Doug said...

The club?

I had my wisdom teeth out when I was 14, all four at once.