Thursday, November 27, 2008

Be Thankful

So on my Thanksgiving out here in Seattle, I got to go to the supermarket with my parents, get my hair cut by my brother (see below), go flying with my brother (see below, video next week) and have dinner with my family.

Spending the day with the family made me realize that I am thankful for my family. As much as my 4 brothers and sister-in-law pick on me, I am still glad I have them in my life and that I can spend one week out of the year with them. I am also thankful for my great friends. There are 5-6 people I am friends with that I know I can count on, so I am glad I have them. Finally (not really, but for conversation sake) I am thankful for my team.

I am not saying I am thankful for my team because this is a cycling blog. I really am happy that I have the great teamates I do. I just read Jamie's blog about how cycling is a team sport and left a comment about how our team is a TEAM. We win and lose as a team, we don't focus on individuals so much, which I love. I am glad our team bonds, it gives me a group of great people I can share my passion with.

So with that said, I am thankful for my family, my freinds and my team.

For the sake of getting a few comments,
How did you spend your thanksgiving? And what are you thankful for?





3 comments:

Doug said...

Oh, you know you can not count on me :).

Doug said...

"freinds"???????

There is that "freinds" thing again, what is a "freind"???????????

Doug said...

I spent thanksgiving alone, no thanksgiving dinner.

And I am thankful for my great job!