Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

So I know its been a while (Not as long as Darrell or Colton), but here is a new post!

Doug was asking what I got for Christmas this year. I will put up pictures later (once I take some) But the base of my gifts include all new ski equipment (skis, poles and boots). This is the first time Ive ever gotten new ski equipment since I got my frist pair about 14 years ago. Its just been hand-me-downs from my brothers.
The skis are twin tipped rossignols and the boots are the race inspired high performance Nordica "Supercharger Blowers."

The other gift (that I wont get untill January 5th) is my long awaited PowerTap. I am buying it from a friend at Eastern. He lives in Wisconsin near the factory. He took it back with him over break to get it overhauled so I am practically getting a brand new PowerTap for a third of the cost. So expect my training to go a lot better this year and look for me to be even faster (hopefully).

Other gifts include: Apples-to-Apples (fun game), Patagonia snopants, lots of Axe, Ipod case, Bose headphones and assorted DVDs.

What did YOU get?

9 comments:

James Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Anderson said...

Ipod case??? How about an Ipod?????

Doug said...

Ok, what DVDs did you get???????? And Ipods suck! Get yourself a ZEN!

Zachary Maino said...

Well I already have the Ipod. lol DVDs: Traitor, Oceans13, WallE, Tropic Thunder......thats all I remember right now.

C said...

Don't listen to Doug, he's just trying to be non-conformist. Ipods ARE cool.

Bose headphones are sweet

C said...

I should be posting soon, I want to post pictures but I broke my USB cord.

Elisa said...

You forgot about the glow sticks, play-doh, flarp, growing spiderman, socks, underwear, toothbrush, shirt, scarf and random food from my grandma's house.

Doug said...

Ipods and Apple in general are way too proprietary. With my Zen Mosaic I don't need to use Itunes to load music, audio books, and podcasts.

Anonymous said...

hey we go a couple of the same things!! actually i bought apples to apples for myself, but i consider it a gift =) i love that game!!! i got ipod stuff and headphones too =) i like the blog. i have never really kept in touch w/ my cousins much, but i'm tryin more lately =)
-Kerry Maino