Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sweatfest



So last night my roomate, Ryan, and I went to Jackson to hang out, bowl, and sit in the hottub. We did not end up leaving Jackson untill about 1am, putting me in my bed here at 2:30am. I reluctantly woke up at 7:20am to make it to Darrells house for a trainer party.

It was worth it. I have never been in that basement with so many people, but this was only my second time being there. We had Darrell, Scott, Me, Chris, Eric, James, and Alexey all squeezed in tight on our trainers watching an HBO documentary on the 1980 Olympics USA hockey team, then Breaking Away.

We had a window open, and 4 fans going in an attempt to keep us from dying. It was a good ride, most of us were on the bikes from about 2 hours. I got in 2x18 min intervals and 3 sprint intervals.

All-in-all it was good day. After I got back from Darrells, I slept for two hours and I have pretty much spent the rest of the day studying for my fun week of exams. I can't wait for tomorrow evening.... Versus is showing the prologue of the Amgen Tour of California live!

9 comments:

Doug said...

You don't look like you were trying very hard.

James Anderson said...

Zack took the picture.

Doug said...

Exactly.

James Anderson said...

don't worry Doug, I told him to use flash.

Doug said...

Yeah, I can see. Other wise, you folks are riding in the dark. I'll never come over without a big flash light, very big.

James Anderson said...

No, flash on his camera.

James Anderson said...

Jamie Smith was announcing the prologue!

C said...

Flash is the root of all evil.

Doug said...

I'll still bring my big Mag-Lite.