Saturday, February 2, 2008

TT Helmet

Hi everyone. If anyone is looking, or knows someone looking, for a time trial helmet, I am selling mine. I just purchased this helmet two months ago. It is a BRAND NEW Small Giro Advantage 2 Time Trial Helmet. I am selling the Giro helmet because I found a deal on the Bell Meteor II Time Trial Helmet that I would prefer to wear in my races. The helmet retails for $150, but I am selling my NEW NEVER USED helmet for $95. If you are interested, please write back via my post on the midwest cycling group forum, or email me at zmaino@gmail.com

4 comments:

Doug said...

How much was the Bell?

Zachary Maino said...

Thats classified information

Doug said...

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I have clearance, see:

9A2F8346801D89B1D98DA9C4665CDBDA
2F4CCBD6

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP Desktop 9.0.6 (Build 6060) - not licensed for commercial use: www.pgp.com

iQA/AwUBR6e5qJzUGLYOkO82EQLjFACg1MK9cxH8Bt54Ys/fn2HlHFZgJNsAoNmO
blAgZJgGDqEDtCOofSkytE6g
=aI0O
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

C said...

Post pictures of your new lid when it arrives.