Monday, February 18, 2008

ToC Feed

Hey everyone,
I am posting to let you know what I discovered today. While the Tour of California is in session...if you go to the website (www.amgentourofcalifornia.com) and click on the "Adobe Tour Tracker" on the top right you get live feed of the race.

This is really a cool website. You get uninterupted feed of the peleton commentated by Frankie Andreu. There is also a chat room so you can talk to other people watching the race. But the really cool this is the rider tracker. You can pick and choose which riders you want to watch and it will show up on a map where each rider is at. It is really neat. The best thing.... its FREE!

I was in watching the chat room, and I saw a name come ont he screen that I know quite well. The name was Joe Lekovish. It was somone asking if Joe was in the chat room. Out of the hundreds, even thousands of people watching on thei site.....I ended up talking to our very own Darrell Anderson, who was looking for Joe. I thought it was cool.

I also ended up meeting and alumni from EMU who rides, and I talked to Logan from camp last year. Pretty neat I must say. You can watch it at work, at home, in your dorm, or like me...while i was on the trainer.

I suggest you try it tomorrow, and I think all major races should have it. (Hey Joe, we could incorporate it into Kensington haha....kidding)

12 comments:

Doug said...

Oh, yeah...

Chris Aten said...

Yea man, the feed is sweet. I just found out about it. Go Levi!

Doug said...

So, what is Levi doing?

Zachary Maino said...

Riding his bike

Doug said...

What?

Doug said...

Ha?

Doug said...

Ha?

Doug said...

(echo)

Doug said...

tap-tap-tap

Doug said...

Do you hear that, it is like a small tapping noise.

Zachary Maino said...

Doug, when was your last psych eval?

Doug said...

Never had one. You just can't take the heat :).