Monday, January 7, 2008

4 Minutes of Death

Yeah I had my first session in the lab today for the experiement. It was a 4 minute all out effort. Man is that hard. It is unbelieveable how bad that last minute hurts. Anyways, the test was well run. I showed up with my bike so that could measure it and adjust the cycletron to the correct specs. Then a metabolic cart was hooked up to me to measure my oxygen consumption. They said go! and I went all out. 4.5 minutes later I could no longer feel my quads haha. Then I had a smoothie.

3 comments:

Cat said...

I love how you talk about how painful it was, even going so far as to title it "4 Minutes of Death"....and then you end it with "then I had a smoothie" Dork

What kind?

Zachary Maino said...

Jamaican Jammer

C said...

Did you use your Jamaican accent when you ordered it and say something along the lines of, "Eh mon, can I get dat Jammah?"