Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Sweat Session


So I woke up in the we ours of the morning today...8am haha. It wasn't early for me, but none of my roomates were up. So in pitch darkness I packed up my cycling stuff, grabbed my trainer and bike and tried to make it out fairly quietly. I believe I did a good job. Once in my car (parked across campus) I headed to downtown AA to pick up DMO. From there we met up with Eric and Craig at Darrell's house for a trainer session. Had we all been smart, we would have put our non-trainer rear wheel on our bikes, grabbed our warmers and head outside beacuse the weather was beautiful. But that was not the case. We set our trainers up in Ace's basement cycling office and did a 2-2.5 hour sweatfest. It was nice to not ride alone in my dorm room for once. While we spun out and did some intervals we listened to some of D's favorite music, and watched clips from the 1999 Tour de France. All-in-all it was quite a lot of fun, and hopefully we can do the same next week. I know Alexy was comming over later, but it would have been nice to have James in there with us, from what I hear, his P/W ratio is higher than most right now.

5 comments:

Doug said...

So it must be true, there are no lights in Ace's house. A different camera, a different person taking the picture, and it is still dark.

Zachary Maino said...

No, it was quite bright in there Doug. My little Kodak Easy Share C530 sucks unless it is pitch black outside, or outside in the middle of the day. Its HORRIBLE indoors.

Doug said...

You know, if I ever go over the Ace's Place, I'll be sure to bring my big led Mag-Lite.

James Anderson said...

Sorry Zack. And Doug THESE CAMERAS THAT WE USE TO TAKE PICTURES WITH AREN'T USING FLASH!!!

Doug said...

Why not, is someone afraid of the light?