Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!








HAHA! Out of Doug, BB, Ace and I... I am the first one to blog in 2008!

Last night was fun. I met up with 9 of my freinds at the ice arena for New Years Eve skating. I havent been on the ice in 3 years...the last time I skated i was on the Jackson High hockey team. (Sophmore year) After a few minutes I was fine, I remembered how to skate and was tearing up the ice. I onlt fell once, but I was showing off.
After skating we all headed back to my house, we ate some pizza talked and then played 'Catch Phrase'. If you have never played that game, you are missing out. My Dad had to be at the hospital at 6am, so when we got loud my mom told us to go to the basement. We continued our game of 'Catch Phrase' untill midnight. Then we all cheered, drank sparkling grape juice, and shot off party poppers.

At about 12:15 Andy, Cat, Caleb and I were on our way to go sledding, and by then the snow was already pouring. By the time we got to the bottom of the hill (300 yards) we were covered in snow, thats how fast it came down. We only went down the hill 2-3 times then came back to the house and sat in the hottub for a little while. Around 2am people left and I slept on the couch. Due to road conditions, my freinds were welcome to stay the night, so Cat and Nick stayed here. Cat is currently sitting next to me, while Nick is STILL asleep (It's 5:03 pm)
I hope everyone had a fun New Years. And I am looking forward to a very successful 2008.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

11 comments:

Doug said...

So sure are you? Check my 1-1-08 entry's time stamp.

Doug said...

So, you and Cat got a little something going on? You dumped and got over Malinda fast.

Zachary Maino said...

lol no Doug. I did not dump Melinda for Cat. It is true Melinda and I are no longer together, but Cat and I are just freinds, she has a boyfriend.

Zachary Maino said...

Doug, your blog has been weird lately. I checked everyone's blog 30 seconds before I posted. Your blog was showing nothing new when I posted. I am sorry oh great Pothole. You had the first 2008 post.

Doug said...

Can I have Melinda's number?????????

C said...

I thought Melinda was married to Bill Gates?

I recently went Skating (both ice and inline) and picked up on my old skills too. I'm now seriously considering buying a pair of speed skates.

C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C said...

Oh, Doug, I think Zack was first because your blog isn't on Blogger. If outside blogs do count, then I was fist because my personal blog on Livejournal was updated at 3:35:00am on January 1st.

...not to be competitive or overly technical or anything, you know?

James Anderson said...

If it's a competition you guys want, I like pizza the most!

James Anderson said...

Doug, does Melinda know who you are?

Cat said...

haha

Doug, you should be warned that I will read any comments that are left on here.

You probably won't have any desire to stalk me though lol.