Thursday, January 10, 2008

Okay Okay, THIS was 4 min of death






I had the second in a series of tests today. I was lucky enough to do mine right after Scott, so he stayed around and watched me suffer....which I did. Scott also took some pictures, as you can see below. That test hurt! I started off strong, but then I struggled to keep my cadence up and had to keep downshifting. I feel I am really really weak right now. I am not putting out the power I would like. But I have also been having bike problems for a while, and now that those are sorted out, I can reide more often now. Anyways here are pictures. (FYI the test was a 4 min all out effort)

9 comments:

Doug said...

You know, you don't look like you were trying very hard.

Doug said...

One thing I found about riding the trainer, wear a sleeveless jersey they are much cooler for indoor riding.

Doug said...

I am week right now as well, too much food over Christmas break. I did a 30 min computrainer ride last Friday, average power was only 185...

Doug said...

That red thing is not your new bike is it :)? If so, that thing rates as ghetto, not even ghetto fabulous, just straight up, plain old ghetto.

However, red does go faster...

So, we can rate that thing as a ghetto cruiser...

Anonymous said...

One thing Zach neglected to mention in the blog was the photo I didn't take. A shell of a man, lying on the floor immediately after the test...with a dazed look on his face. It was definitely an all out effort!!!

Doug said...

Well, Zach always has a 'dazed look on his face'. Most of the time the lights are on but no one is home :).

James Anderson said...

Zack, did they tell you your wattage?

Zachary Maino said...

No James, that info is not disclosed untill the experiment is over. But im sure it wasnt very high.

Anonymous said...

I heard it was 900W average