Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sunday Ride








Ok, so I know its Wednesday, and I have another post comming in like 10 minutes, but I thought I would mention my ride on Sunday.

So I woke up and because we were suppose to ride outside with the Juniors and do skill drills, I kitted up and rode over to Great Lakes Cycling and Fitness on the west side of Ann Arbor. I met up with Mark Lovejoy and we headed out to meet up with the AAVC ride because no Juniors showed up.

On our way we met up with the Vermulans, who were running a bit late. Mark and I turned around and rode back to the parking lot to find Alexy all dressed up for the weather and ready to ride. We all headed out to Zeeb, down to HRD, then back via Maple(?)

After Alexy got picked up, Mark and I rode down Liberty to a circuit we are going to use for a top secret mission. That mission will be discussed at a further date...not really that secret.

Then I headed back to campus after around three hours of riding in the cold.

Sorry this post was really dry. I typed up a really nice long one yesterday but I lost internet as I went to post.

That evening I met up with some of the Junior Development group and we discussed training plans and options for the Juniors this season.

3 comments:

C said...

Is it just me or is Alexy really having to reach to touch the 6 o'clock position in his pedal stroke?

Zachary Maino said...

His saddle height might be a tad high. This was his first time out on the road this season, and I was not doing my job of watching his form as I should have been. But I believe I am riding with him on Saturday, and I will look for myself.

Doug said...

Man, it is just too cold out there.