Friday, April 11, 2008

Done Reading

Finished "Roadie" yesterday before dinner. Great book, quite funny.

After dinner I did 3x15 minute intervals on the trainer becuase I had been in the lab all morning and couldn't ride before it started raining. It wasn't too bad though. Deffinitly feeling it this morning.

Going back to Jackson today to hang out with CAT and grab my TT bike. I have a workout at Willow tomorrow morning, so I would like to do some more workouts on the bike and adjust my position with Darrell's help.

A race on Sunday. Going to be fun!

5 comments:

Doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zachary Maino said...

Yeah, it is a Junior workout, practicing TTing. But you can show up and get a good workout. Yeah I will be there at 10am

Doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Anderson said...

Zack, according to the group site, the ride is at Runway Plaza.

Doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.