Thursday, December 20, 2007

Break

So i dont really have much to report. I am home for the holidays. So ive been hanging out with freinds. The first night back about 8 of my freinds came over and we watched Shrek 3 in the basement and played pool. I went bowling with two of my freinds, and had some of the worst games of my life. In 4 games, i only broke 100 in 2 of them. My average over the summer was like 123 or soemthing. O well. My brother got in town from Seattle last night, and my parents went to pick him up in the Element, so i got to drive the Mini Cooper, i love that car. Cat and I made Chex Muddy Buddies (aka. Puppy Chow) last night after recycling some stuff. Yeah, its been pretty layed back. My brother set up a weight room on our sun porch, so im going to hit the weights later today. Im also going to fix up Pats mountain bike and go hit the snowy trails later. Yeah, thats pretty much it. I will let you know i am working on a brand new road bike, way cooler than the one i had last season (which is now my TT bike) and i should have it by next week. But i will make you all wonder for now. Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

dmo said...

Would this fancy new bike happen to be of a particular colour? Happy holidays!

Zachary Maino said...

Yes it would. Most bikes have a particular color. haha

Doug said...

and it Christmas!

James Anderson said...

Just giving an obligatory comment-:).