Friday, December 28, 2007

Resolution?

There are four days untill 2008. Monday night im going to be out late partying with freinds to bring in the new year. A year of change, a year where im going to accomplish more. On Tuesday i plan on doing the 'First Dozen' ride with the SLC team, but i still dont have a functional bike, and I am not doing that ride on my dads bike, which is way to big for me. Anyways.... the point of this post. I have a few New Years Resolutions. First, i would like to change my look. I usualy wear wind pants or shorts with some type of cycling t-shirt, now im going with the American Eagle polos. pants, and sweaters. Next, I would like to be more active. Granted im a cyclist, but i want to spend more time in the gym, more time on the bike, and more time outdoors running, swimming, and playing frisbee. Finaly i want to do well in school. My first semester was hard, but now i understand and i think i can do A LOT better.


I am curious to know, what is YOUR New Years Resolution?

6 comments:

James Anderson said...

First of all, I'd like to lose some wait(just kidding).
Maybe I'd like to make a resolution, because I don't have one right now.

James Anderson said...

Oh my goodness gracious me, weight is spelled "w-e-i-g-h-t" not "w-a-i-t".

Zachary Maino said...

OMG!!! The English Master was wrong! Its the Apcolypse!

Doug said...

Ok, so you are going for the preppie look.

Do you want to use my tri or CX bike for the first dozen ride? If so, send me an email or give me a call, we have a few days.

If you are home next Saturday, their is a masters swim at Northvile High School at 7:00 AM for $5 without a USMS membership. I'll be going. If so, send me an email or give me a call, we have a few days.

Remember, you don't need a 4.0 to get your BS a 3.0 and 2.0 still get the same degree :). I got by with a 3.2 in high school, 3.0 in undergrad and 3.1 or 3.2 in grad school.

And I don't have a resolution, so therefore I am soliciting (asking for) suggestions.

Zachary Maino said...

Your new years resolution doug: GET A CARBON FRAME!

C said...

Personally, I think that Hollister has better quality polos than American Eagle. The material AE uses is very thin, and I think the sizing runs a tad large. Both brands run somewhere in the same price range.

Good luck on the Resolutions.