Tuesday, December 18, 2007

DONE!

I am finished with my first semester of college! And i survived! I cannot tell you what my GPA is because i dont know yet. But it deffinitly wont be as high as it was in high school. I have learned alot this semester, and the major one is...study. And even if you do study, you might not get the grade you want. I was that student in high school that would pass tests and be ranked pretty high in the class, but i never did any work, or studied. This semester i have studied like no other, and i still didnt do great on tests. But hey, this is college, i guess thats what its suppose to do to ya. Sop anyway, ive just been rambling. I just got back from my (what seemed easy, not a good sign) chem exam and thought i would blog and say that i am finished! I hope everyone has a good holiday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. Hopefully you don't end up too much like John and Pat

Doug said...

All As? Bs? Cs?

Were you in the slow group?

Doug said...

You have a Merry Christmas and I hope you get the pony you asked Santa for.