Monday, December 17, 2007

Not so good day

Ever have a day that starts out great but as it progresses, it gets worse. Then you are left to your thoughts for a few hours, and it just makes things worse? Yeah, thats how my day went today. I woke up after going to bed very late. Went over to the Exercise Physiology lab to meet up with some graduate students and Dr. McGregor. There we went over procedures and protocol for the testing to take place in January-February. After that i met up with some of my freinds who had made sketti, and it was pretty tasty. Then i came back here and talked online to people for a while. Thats where it all went south. I wont say what the conversations entailed, but i will say that i really dont like dishonesty. Anyways, i have sat here watching 'The Bourne Ultimatum' and thinking. Now im more upset than i was earlier. Oh well. I just thought i would blog, now im going to study for my only exam and my final exam this semseter....Chemistry

Hope everone else had a better day then i did!

2 comments:

dmo said...

Stay strong Z-man.

Anonymous said...

I'll be back soon and I can make all of your problems disappear with that special magical gift I have.