Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I want that...

I dont know if anyone saw this. But according to Trek, Lance Armstong has been spending alot of time in New York and so he asked Trek for a breand new Madone specifically for NYC. I understand her won Le Tour 7 consecutive times, and is the greatest Tour rider to ever live, but i really really wish i had that kind of power. "Hey Trek, give me a new bike with a custom paint job, because i said so..." That would be really cool. I should call up Trek and see if I can pull it off too. "I would like a new Madone 6.9 with Aeolus wheels, painted in SLC colors.......what?.....no?.....alright."

1 comment:

joe1265 said...

Yea, that's nice. I understand that Trek has also provided to Lance the following:

Gerona (Spain) BIKE
Austin, TX BIKE
Los Angeles BIKE (but he left it at Sheryls house!)
Paris BIKE
London BIKE

If you could zoom in on the top tube of his NYC BIKE you'd be able to see a smallish image of the Olsen twins!

Oh, la, la.......