Friday, December 14, 2007

DOUG!!! HELP!!!

So i was sitting here in my dorm last night, talking online and studying for exams. Then i went to open firfox on my 3 month old laptop, and i got the blue screen o' death. And i had to shut it down. Then i coudnt get it to reboot. So i called my brother eric who works for Microsoft and we worked on the problem untill 2:30am this morning. I gave up and went to bed. My brother will be home in a week and will work on it. So i ask thee, computer master doug, what do you think i should do?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Buy a new computer
2) Sell everything you have and move to a foreign country
3) C:\>format c:\u

Anonymous said...

Do you need anything on the computer?

Try an XP repair with the XP boot CD.

Use the system restore disks, but that will blow away any saved files/data.

Doug said...

And now you are only nice to me when you want something...

Doug said...

I see how it is.

Doug said...

Call the Geek Squad.

Anonymous said...

Just sit back and be patient... Don't call the Geek Squad, you'd be wasting your money. I'll get all your data off and we'll get the issue fixed.

If you didn't have a virus... I mean Firefox installed, you would have been all set :).

Doug said...

Firefox is way better then IE. Load XP instead of Vista.

Zachary Maino said...

Doug, i know you are a computer geek, thats why i was rhetorically asking what i should do. My brother from the big bad Microsoft Corp. is comming home and will assist in fixing it.

Doug said...

I am not a computer geek, I am an IT professional!