Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas List





So for christmas i have a list of things i would like. Ace, BB, Doug, and Colton...you guys talk amongst yourselves and decide who is going to get me what.... thanks! haha

- 2008 Madone 6.9 with Aeolus 5.0 Tubular Wheels
- Cervelo P3 Carbon with Zipp 999 Wheelset (race bend bars)
- Garmin Edge 305 GPS with cadence sensor
- Giro Ionos Helmet (Small)
- A Skoda Octavia Combi 4x4 detailed in South Lyon colors and sponsor with one of those cool Pro Tour bike racks (to be the official SLC Team car)

I think if you all work together, you could accomplish my list. Especially you Doug, you could be the benefactor.

9 comments:

Cat said...

hahaha

not ambitious at all eh?

Doug said...

I'll get you the new team car:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/onemillion/732642876/

Zachary Maino said...

Nice lol

James Anderson said...

Zack, I don't have that kind of money!

Zachary Maino said...

Sure you do!.....maybe not. Go knock over a bank.

Zachary Maino said...

Its ONLY like.....$35,000 dollars

Daniel Ritter said...

Where is the power meter?! an SRM for the road bike, and one for the TT bike. It's insanity to TT without power

Doug said...

Borrow your dad's check book.

James Anderson said...

I've got an idea to raise money. I'll start a lemonade stand.