Sunday, December 16, 2007

Guess what!......It snowed


So it was snowing last night when i went to sleep at like 1am. But i could still see the grass. That wasn't the case when i woke up this morning. 8 inches - 1 foot of snow blanketed the city of J-Town. I started shoveling the driveway, and i dug the Mini Copper out and moved it into the garage. My brother called his freind who came and plowed the rest of the driveway, so that was cool. Then i got in my Honda Element and drove to the hardware store because my father needed an extension cord. I LOVE MY CAR! My car is AMAZING in under these conditions. (i bet Dougs amazing cavalier can drive right through this stuff) My car is all wheel drive and can just drive right over/through snow banks, its pretty cool. Anyways, my brother was going skiing today at Mt. Brighton and needed my car. So him and Ross packed their stuff in the Element and drove me back to school, then went skiing. On the drive doen I-94 from Jackson to Ypsilanti (about 43 miles) i counted 7 cars and 1 bus off the side of the road. One of the cars was completely on its side, there was a firetruck and an ambulance. The highway was trecherous. The commission cannot keep up with the snowfall. You could not see the lines on the road, so cars were driving everywhere. But i made it back safe.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Its snowing, very good, your gift of noting the obvious is legendary.

My Cavalier did great today when I went to see I am Legend.

James Anderson said...

Would I have been allowed to watch it?