Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Next Semester

Well when i return from winter break for the start of my second semster here at EMU, i will have a new class scheduel. And here it is....

Music 107 - Music Appreciation
Math 107 - Plane Geometry (i took it in 8th grade, but its required)
English 121 - Researching the Public Experience
Sports Medicine 201 - Human Anatomy for Sports Medicine
Sports Medicine 202 - Human Physiology for Sports Medicine

Mon, Wed, and Fri i have class from 8-12 then i am done
Tues Thurs class from 2-3:30pm

Its going to be fun!

6 comments:

Doug said...

Are you home for Christmas now? Will you be at the team party on Saturday??????????????????

Zachary Maino said...

No i am not home for Christmas yet. Next week is my main exam/finals week. Then i have a final on Tuesday, then i go home. So will be home the 18th. so......YES i will be at the team party, as will Melinda.

Doug said...

Melinda!?!?! I better now go then...

James Anderson said...

I don't get to go, my dad's taking my mom, so I don't get to go.

Anonymous said...

lol

Darrell Anderson said...

Well actually I might be able to go.